[U-Boot] Porting YAFFS2 to U-boot

Peter Barada peter.barada at logicpd.com
Fri Feb 3 04:34:27 CET 2012

I have a pile of changes to u-boot that make yaffs work w/mtdparts (I.e. "ymount /<partition>" looks through mtdparts to find start/end blocks, etc) that works in u-boot-2011.06), and want to refresh that for a current u-boot, but it's gonna take time to get it into acceptable shape for submission.

If anyone wants the raw changes to get a head start I'm happy to pass them along...

Splat-fingered from my iPhone