[U-Boot] [U-Boot-Users]-boot monitor function

periyasamy samy eceperiyasamy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:15:15 CET 2012

Hi....
               i am new to u-boot and my board supported a boot monitor.
what this boot monitor does for the board. i read in this link
http://blogs.coreboot.org/blog/2011/06/05/gsoc2011week-1-analysis-of-u-boot-arm-boot-code/that
board  has its own boot monitor running before U-boot and init the RAM
for us. So we have nothing to do in the function lowlevel_init. so like
this what are all the function we can avoided if the board supports own
boot monitor. whether it does POST operation? if so can i avoid post
directory in u-boot?

--

*Thanks & Regards**
*