[U-Boot] mx6: consolidating and extending anadig/analog/anatop register defs

Wolfgang Grandegger wg at grandegger.com
Mon Feb 13 13:07:59 CET 2012

Hello,

for the USB support on MX6Q, I'm trying to consolidate and extend the
register definitions for the ANADIG registers. Unfortunately, three
different names are used for the same registers: ANADIG, analog and
ANATOP. Any idea what the names do stand for and what would be the most
appropriate one. Apart from that, we should have a separate structure
and header file for these registers. Currently, they are added to the
CCM regs.

Wolfgang.