[U-Boot] mx6: consolidating and extending anadig/analog/anatop register defs

Liu Hui-R64343 r64343 at freescale.com
Tue Feb 14 03:07:31 CET 2012

Hi, Wolfgang,

The register definition in the CCM according to the RM as followings:
Addresses: CCM_analog_PLL_SYS is 0h base + 0h offset = 0000_0000h
CCM_analog_PLL_SYS_SET is 0h base + 4h offset = 0000_0004h
CCM_analog_PLL_SYS_CLR is 0h base + 8h offset = 0000_0008h
CCM_analog_PLL_SYS_TOG is 0h base + Ch offset = 0000_000Ch

Thus, I put the register definition into the CCM parts.