[U-Boot] state of LL TEMAC evaluation

Stephan Linz linz at li-pro.net
Wed Feb 22 19:56:54 CET 2012

Hi Michal,

have you ever found time to evaluate the V10 patch set of the refactored
LL TEMAC driver ?

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2012-January/116807.html

I would like to resubmit the patch set with some corrections:

include/configs/microblaze-generic.h: use XILINX_LLTEMAC_BASEADDR only
for the if-condition of CONFIG_XILINX_LL_TEMAC -- at least we have
defined the first BASEADDR at every time

drivers/net/xilinx_ll_temac.c
board/xilinx/microblaze-generic/xparameters.h
board/xilinx/microblaze-generic/xconversions.h: support only two TEMAC
instances in xilinx_ll_temac_standard_init() -- we can easily expand in
the future

Stephan Linz
MB-Ref: http://www.li-pro.de/xilinx_mb:mbref:start
OpenDCC: http://www.li-pro.net/opendcc.phtml