[U-Boot] u-boot for SPEAr1310

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Thu Feb 23 15:42:24 CET 2012

Hi Pavel,

(Added Amit to Cc).

On Thursday 23 February 2012 15:17:19 Pavel Machek wrote:
> Is there git tree with u-boot for SPEAr1310 somewhere? I only seen
> patches from 2010...

Here a link to the ST git repository:

git://stlinux.com/spear/u-boot.git

Most branches are not based on current mainline U-Boot version though. ST
people might have a better overview here.

Please note that there is currently ongoing effort to port much of this
repository into mainline. From ST and from myself. Stay tuned. The list should
see some updates quite soon...

Please don't hesitate if you have any specific questions.

> Is there easy way to flash resulting u-boot using
> BDI?

My experience is mostly SPEAr600 only right now. Not sure if there are bigger
differences between those SoC's in the BootROM. SPEAr600 uses XLoader as SPL.
I ported U-Boot SPL for SPEAr600 though, completely obsoleting XLoader.
Patches are not quite ready for the list though.

Best regards,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de