[U-Boot] Unable to run scripts with autoscr command

Asif Sulikeri asifiqbal.rs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:43:48 CET 2012

Thanks Graeme,

replies in-line,

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Graeme Russ <graeme.russ at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Asif,
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Asif Sulikeri <asifiqbal.rs at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi, any updates on this, this is a blocker for me, and waiting for your
> > suggestions to resolve this issue.
>

> > On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Asif Sulikeri <asifiqbal.rs at gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Detlev Zundel <dzu <at> denx.de> writes:
> >>
> >> Appreciate your reply Detlev, please find my replies in-line,

> >> I'm sorry for the typo that is supposed to be 1.0.1.
>
> >Don't expect much response if you stay with version 1.0.1

I'm sorry for all the confusion, the u-boot version is actually 1.3.4 and
1.0.1 is added as a suffix for internal use, sorry for that. Am I still not
liable to get help for this version(1.3.4) of u-boot?

> >> I'll consider the suggestion, but since I've spent considerable time on
> >> this,
> >> want to make sure where actually the problem lies.
>
> Have you tried the suggestion of using the current mainline code?
>
> If the problem still exists in latest mainline, you stand a fair
> chance that we'll make an effort to help you out :)

:) Thats definitely not the way you bail me out ;), jokes apart, I did try
using u-boot-2010.06 but the u-boot binary generated is bulky 252KB, as
compared the usual 150KB, this leads to another blocker as the UBL(User
Boot Loader) is now unable to load this bulky u-boot into RAM(or may be
some other issue), and gets stuck as below:

DM36x initialization passed!
TI UBL Base Version: 1.50
Boot Loader BootMode = NAND
Starting NAND Copy...
Valid magicnum, 0xA1ACED66, found in block 0x00000008.
Boot Mode Task Completed

IPNC UBL Version: 1.1.0
Platform: DM365

Jumping to entry point at 0x81080000

and there's no response whatsoever after this. what might be the issue now?

Regards,