[U-Boot] Craneboard with Uboot and xloader

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Sat Feb 25 01:29:54 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Mohamed HAMZAOUI <requinham at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried following your instruction and i have been found the file MLO and
> u-boot.img in the build/uboot directory but when i use them with the
> generated rootfs th craneboard boot from the nand and not from my SD
> although it's configured to booting from SD card and i tested it whith a
> openembedded distribution.

It looks like the bootcmd for mmc needs to be updated to call 'mmc
rescan' not 'mmc init'  Please look at include/configs/am3517_crane.h
and google up n hoto submit a patch to U-Boot once you've tested
things.  The am3517_evm.h file in that directory, along with
omap3_beagle.h should help (look for 'mmc init' and 'mmc rescan'.

--
Tom