[U-Boot] u-boot-imx on Freescale MX28EVK

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Thu Jan 12 22:52:08 CET 2012

Hi Matthias,

I have a fully functional U-Boot for the mx28evk board:
- Both Ethernet ports work
- Both MMC slots work
- NAND works (if configure in, one MMC slot will be configured out, due to shared pins)
- USB works
- I2C works
- Currently working on SPI

It's basically an integration of u-boot-imx and Marek's work on m28evk_config in the
mainline. I'm still working on making a posting-quality patch, but I'll be happy to help
you out with a patch or a tar-ball, so feel free to drop me an email.

Freescale's 2009.08 works too, but their script to get it on an sd-card is broken. I can
get you a replacement for that one as well, but you'd better step up to a more recent
version, because the MMC driver in the FreeScale version has a nasty bug in the
MMC driver. This bug prevents you from loading files from a file system on an SD-Card.

Robert.