[U-Boot] [RFC] CDC Ethernet support + USB Gadget in U-boot

subhashini subbusiddu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:49:03 CET 2012

Hi Remy,

I am in the process of adding USB CDC-ECM support  for the platform based on
OAMP3.
Can you give the pointers to start my porting

 1.  Linux files you modified  to port gadget driver  to U-boot
 2. Under which  U-Boot directory you copied these files

 2. Linux files you
 modified to port CDC-ECM Driver.

Regards,
Subhashini