[U-Boot] FDT driver initialization function declaration

Marek Vasut marek.vasut at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:05:26 CEST 2012

Dear Michal Simek,

> Hi Simon, Wolfgang and others,
>
> just want to open new topic about FDT driver initialization function
> declaration.

Ok, my few nits (with consideration of the DM stuff) ...
1) Parsing the DTB is slowish
2) The DT can bind nicely with the DM, but if you could investigate further and
help evaluating possible corner cases, that'd help a lot
3) If you could go over the documentation and comment on it, that'd be very
nice.
4) First patches for the DT shall land in next few weeks

Wolfgang, is it possible to somehow tag the DM patches so we can later collect
these tagged patches to prove we did the amount of work to the university
committee? Or maybe simple "dm:" in the subject will suffice.

Best regards,
Marek Vasut