[U-Boot] Intro guide for configuring U-Boot for a custom board?

Luciano Moretti luciano.moretti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:36:40 CEST 2012

I've currently got a custom Freescale P2020 board that I'd like to
evaluate Das U-Boot on.

Is there a good guide to defining a configuration for a new board
somewhere?  Most of what I see in the documentation assumes that you
are using an evaluation board that U-Boot has already been compiled &
tested on.

I'm looking for something that enumerates the configuration options
and provides a short-list of things that need to be configured for a
board to work.

Thank you for your assistance.