[U-Boot] Binary file header

Thiago De Quadros thiagodequadros at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:33:51 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find the structure of the binary file header that's created
after the u-boot compilation.

For example, I already found several informations about the image header
structure, and I know that a file u-boot.im is actually the file u-boot.bin
with an extra header of 64bytes. However, I didn't find any information
about the u-boot.bin header, and I know that it's present, since I can
check some data in string format by opening the file with a text editor.

I need this information to allow/block some files to be uploaded by my
system.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Thiago