[U-Boot] Is it possible to boot the U-boot from the another U-boot from the flash area

Ishwar Saunshi ishwarms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:33:01 CEST 2012

Thanks Wolfgang,

I have gone through the FAQ section, this FAQ only talks about the
condition where the other Uboot is in RAM but what I am thinking is to boot
the Uboot from the flash location by another running Uboot.

for example if my board flash starts from 0xC000_0000 to 0xCFFF_FFFF and
the first Uboot-1 is programmed @ 0xC800_0000 and second Uboot-2 is
programmed @0xC500_0000 on reset Uboot-1 starts from flash and load it self
to RAM and boots up and from there is it possible to boot Uboot-2 by using *
go* cmd or in any other way.

Regards,
ISHWAR