[U-Boot] U-Boot/IXP

Michael Schwingen rincewind at discworld.dascon.de
Mon Mar 5 20:34:02 CET 2012

Am 03/05/2012 12:54 PM, schrieb Marek Vasut:
> Dear Michael Schwingen,
>
>> On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 02:14:56AM +0100, Marek Vasut wrote:
>>> Dear Michael Schwingen,
>>>
>>> do you still intend to maintain IXP support in uboot or can all those IXP
>>> boards be removed? I'd be great if you helped bringing them back
>>> in-line!
>> I still use them and would want to keep these boards (and maintain them).
>>
>> I only glimpse at the mailing list from time to time - are there any open
>> problems with these boards that need to be addressed?
> No, I just cannot compile it with usual arm-linux-gnueabi- toolchain and that
> puts a bleep on my bug-radar. Is that normal? Do I need a special toolchain?

I am using an old, locally built toolchain that identifies itself as
gcc version 4.3.4 (crosstool-NG-hg_default at 1471_4a88cb9bfe8f)

I can take a look at this using a newer toolchain - however, I am in the
process of moving, so this will probably take some weeks.

What prebuilt toolchain should I try?

cu
Michael