[U-Boot] OneNAND custodian (was: Re: [RESEND 0/4] onenand: OneNAND board dependent probe and fixes for Samsung targets)

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Tue Mar 6 19:53:21 CET 2012

On 03/06/2012 12:54 AM, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> This patch sets add board dependent onenand probes.
>
> Several fixes for GONI and Exynos4210 (C210_universal) targets have been added.
>
> Tested at:
> 	Samsung S5PC110 GONI
>         Samsung Exynos4210 (S5PC210 Universal)
>
> Lukasz Majewski (4):
>   onenand:samsung Target dependent OneNAND chip probe function
>   onenand:samsung OneNAND chip probe functions added for GONI and
>     Exynos4210
>   onenand: Replace ONENAND_IS_MLC() test with ONENAND_HAS_4KB()
>   onenand: samsung: Enable support OneNAND support at Samsung's
>     Exynos4210

Is anyone interested in being a OneNAND custodian?

I've taken some OneNAND patches in the past, but it's a completely
separate subsystem from NAND, and nobody seems interested in changing
that.  I not only have no hardware, but also no documentation other than
marketing materials.  I lack the context to properly review OneNAND patches.

-Scott