[U-Boot] OneNAND custodian (was: Re: [RESEND 0/4] onenand: OneNAND board dependent probe and fixes for Samsung targets)

Kyungmin Park kmpark at infradead.org
Wed Mar 7 01:04:31 CET 2012

On 3/7/12, Scott Wood <scottwood at freescale.com> wrote:
> On 03/06/2012 12:54 AM, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
>> This patch sets add board dependent onenand probes.
>>
>> Several fixes for GONI and Exynos4210 (C210_universal) targets have been
>> added.
>>
>> Tested at:
>> 	Samsung S5PC110 GONI
>>         Samsung Exynos4210 (S5PC210 Universal)
>>
>> Lukasz Majewski (4):
>>   onenand:samsung Target dependent OneNAND chip probe function
>>   onenand:samsung OneNAND chip probe functions added for GONI and
>>     Exynos4210
>>   onenand: Replace ONENAND_IS_MLC() test with ONENAND_HAS_4KB()
>>   onenand: samsung: Enable support OneNAND support at Samsung's
>>     Exynos4210
>
> Is anyone interested in being a OneNAND custodian?
>
> I've taken some OneNAND patches in the past, but it's a completely
> separate subsystem from NAND, and nobody seems interested in changing
> that.  I not only have no hardware, but also no documentation other than
> marketing materials.  I lack the context to properly review OneNAND patches.

Thanks Scott.
Now I'm no more work on OneNAND. It's almost fixed and no more new features.
These patches are syncing internal tree with mainline one. and no more changes.

So please until this time, handle this patches.

Next time, Mr. Kang handle both samsung and onenand together.
How do you think?

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park