[U-Boot] AT91RM9200DK Support

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:20:56 CET 2012

Hi,

On 22.03.2012 12:44, Jordan Bouyat wrote:
> Hi !
> I have an AT91RM9200DK board and I want tu upgrade U-Boot (I have the
> 0.3.2 version) on it.
> But the AT91RM9200DK is no longer supported, could someone explain me why ?
> The commit message is here :
> http://git.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=1c8575225825b507573d0cac9c51b3611949ba01
>
> Is there any solution tu upgrade U-Boot ?

just do the migration job ...

The at91rm9200ek is still in tree (but currently not fully functional).
There are some issues with the older atmel emac driver is not working
with D-cache enabled (see
http://mid.gmane.org/1314768973-94711-1-git-send-email-andreas.devel@googlemail.com
). I haven't had time to investigate that issue further but will do
sometimes this year ;)
Beside that at91rm9200ek should work, this could be a good starting
point for you.

best regards

Andreas Bießmann