[U-Boot] USB OTG host mode support in u-boot (Ethernet Over USB)

behnam134 behnam134 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:34:52 CET 2012

I am trying to get usb-ethernet dongle to work in u-boot but in order to
get this to work I need to have the device in host mode. My current
platform doesn't have USB host EHCI port but it has the micro OTG port and
I have verified that keyboard/mouse/usb-ethernet all work on this port in
Linux. But I have not been able to get ethernet over USB to work in u-boot
(using Micro-A cable).

Ethernet over USB is already supported in u-boot for the USB host but it
seems that USB OTG support is missing from u-boot. Can someone advise or
suggest a solution to get ethernet over USB to work in u-boot using USB OTG
host?

Thanks,
Behnam