[U-Boot] Pericom PCIE bridge device not detected on APM8081x(ppc4xx)

Axl Rose axl7rose1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 23:08:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am working with a PCIE board from pericom, on bus 0 on a ppc4xx target klondike board. After the board intiailization when PCI Autoconfig finds P2P device it shows device 0 and goes on upto bus no. 16 by incrementing current_busno each time by 1. Each time it displays the same message:
PCI Autoconfig: Found P2P bridge, device 0
It does not find bridge device and further scan on sub bus fails. It starts with pci_host_scan on bus 0 and at a point it hits pciauto_config_device, from here it calls pciauto_setup_device. The bar response in here returns not set. I am not sure if I am missing something here or my BAR registers are not mappped correctly. I set up only one region count i.e. 0 and set it to pci_mem. Hope to hear some ideas on this.

Axl.