[U-Boot] Pericom PCIE bridge device not detected on APM8081x(ppc4xx)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 18 00:23:25 CEST 2012

Dear Axl Rose,

In message <1337288923.85117.YahooMailNeo at web120303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I am working with a PCIE board from pericom, on bus 0 on a ppc4xx
> target klondike board. After the board intiailization when PCI
> Autoconfig finds P2P device it shows device 0 and goes on upto bus
> no. 16 by incrementing current_busno each time by 1. Each time it
> displays the same message:

Sorry, but none of this code has ever been pushed to mainline, so we
cannot help you.  Please contact the vendor of the board or whoever
did the U-Boot port for this hardware.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
People are always a lot more complicated than you  think.  It's  very
important to remember that.             - Terry Pratchett, _Truckers_