[U-Boot] U boot modification...

santosh vastrad santosh.vastrad at ladstech.com
Wed May 23 08:50:22 CEST 2012

pradeep sawlani <pradep <at> gmail.com> writes:

> For configuring LCD you need to create lcd.c file in ur board directory
> and define functions like lcd_init...etc.look at any lcd.c file for
> example board/cogent/lcd.c.
> Regards,
> Pradeep
>
> On 9/12/05, Kiran Jammula <kiranjammula <at> hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,I am using U boot for my project.I need to configure the console while
booting by prompting the user fromtarget board LCD and Keypad. So please let me
know which file of the U-bootI have to modify to achieve this.
> Kiran_________________________________________________________________Special
offer for
NRIs!http://creative.mediaturf.net/creatives/citibankrca/rca_msntagofline.htm
>  Geta zero balance account for next 20 years. From
Citibank-------------------------------------------------------SF.Net email is
Sponsored by the Better Software Conference & EXPOSeptember 19-22, 2005 * San
Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle Practices
> Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing &
QASecurity * Process Improvement & Measurement *
> U-Boot-Users mailing listU-Boot-Users <at>
lists.sourceforge.nethttps://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/u-boot-users

Hi Kiran,

Have you done lcd in u-boot ?

Can you guide me please?