[U-Boot] FDT: Question about embedded fdt enable

Donghwa Lee dh09.lee at samsung.com
Wed May 23 09:39:36 CEST 2012

Dear, Simon Glass

I am preparing device tree in Exynos SoC and had already tested by using
CONFIG_OF_SEPARATE. But, I couldn't test by using CONFIG_OF_EMBED because
it has a compiler problem to make a binary in the dts/Makefile.

When I had used configuration as seaboard that I had changed configuration
from CONFIG_OF_SEPARATE to CONFIG_OF_EMBED, it had a same problem.

How did you test in seaboard as it embedded? Is there any more configuration
to compile ebedded option?

please reply my question.

Thank you,
Donghwa Lee