[U-Boot] [NOTE] Mailing List / git / FTP / Web Server Outage

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 10 14:23:16 CEST 2012

Hello all,

we have a dying disk drive on our main web server, and our hoster
(Strato) claims they have to take down the machine and replace _all_
disks in the RAID array, so we have to reinstall from scratch [*].

This means the Mailing List / git / FTP / Web Server will be down for
some time, starting any time soon now.

Keep your fingers crossed the restore goes fast and smooth.

[*] No, I cannot understand either why this is handled this way.
But there is no quick way to help it.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Maintain an awareness for contribution --  to  your  schedule,  your
project, our company."                         - A Group of Employees