[U-Boot] u-boot-tegra/master and /next have been updated and uploaded to denx.de

Tom Warren twarren.nvidia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:26:13 CEST 2012

Folks,

u-boot-tegra/next has been updated with new patches from Lucas, Marc, and
Stephen, rebased against u-boot-arm, and pushed to denx.de.

Please use this for any future patches, and if you have patches under
review, please rebase them if they no longer apply cleanly.

I'm going to be on vacation from the 16th thru the 25th of October. If you
have stuff you want in /next, and it's reviewed/Acked/tested, let me know
and I'll try to get it in on Monday before I leave.

Thanks,

Tom