[U-Boot] u-boot-tegra/master and /next have been updated and uploaded to denx.de

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Fri Oct 12 23:30:42 CEST 2012

On 10/12/2012 03:26 PM, Tom Warren wrote:
> Folks,
>
> u-boot-tegra/next has been updated with new patches from Lucas, Marc, and
> Stephen, rebased against u-boot-arm, and pushed to denx.de.

u-boot-tegra/next right now is based on u-boot-arm/master, but includes
patches that are both:

a) Already in u-boot-arm/next (but *not* u-boot-arm/master since master
is for the current release and next is for the next release)

b) New.

I think you want to create (rebase) u-boot-tegra/next based on
u-boot-arm/next, and drop the following patches (they would rebase out
anyway if you just rebase onto u-boot-arm/next):

c699a7b tegra: nand: add board pinmux
c7560dd tegra: clean up board include hell
1ddfbf3 tegra: add funcmux entry for NAND attached to KBC
8d49ab8 tegra20: rework UART GPIO handling
5904a2e tegra20: add clock_set_pllout function
0e0eb51 tegra20: complete periph_id enum
7811a6d tegra: enable CONFIG_CMD_PART
517ef6d Tegra20: Move some include files to arch-tegra for sharing with
Tegra30
1367676 Tegra20: Move some code files to common directories for upcoming
Tegra30 patches.
7d92ef4 tegra: Rename Medcom to Medcom-Wide
c527d55 tegra: Update Avionic Design vendor prefix