[U-Boot] USB Host driver for ISP1362?

Steve Strobel steve.strobel at link-comm.com
Tue Oct 16 17:02:26 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> IIRC these boards use only the host mode of the ISP1362, and this is
> using just the normal EHCI driver.

Thanks for the reply.  Host mode is all I need, so that is OK.  But I
think I must still be missing something.  I grepped the entire U-Boot
tree searching for CONFIG_ISP1362_USB, CONFIG_SYS_ISP and
CONFIG_SYS_.R5_ISP and found only the definitions I quoted earlier;
they don't seem to be used anywhere.  And there is no way it could
work without using them as the ISP1362 sits on the data bus as a
memory-mapped part and the driver would need to know where to find it.

I thought that maybe the distribution I got from blackfin.uclinux.org
[1] is missing some files used by those targets, so I downloaded the
latest from ftp.denx.de [2], but found exactly the same things there.
Is there somewhere else I should look for the code that implements
CONFIG_ISP1362_USB and utilizes the defined addresses?  Thanks.

Steve

[1] -  I used the latest release listed here
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/u-boot/frs/ which was and is
still u-boot-2011.09-2012R1-RC4.tar.bz2

[2] - ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/.  I downloaded and searched
u-boot-2012.10.tar.bz2

--
Steve Strobel
Link Communications, Inc.