[U-Boot] Problem Booting RTEMS with u-boot on Phycore LPC3250

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:29:39 CEST 2012

Hello

I have built an RTEMS 4.10.2 elf image for Phycore LPC3250. I am using
u-boot as my bootloader. Although I can boot the image in binary format,
unfortunately there is a problem to boot elf image with bootelf  command.
after executing bootelf command u-boot get stuck in an infinite loop with
the following messages:

Clearing .vector @ 0x80000000 (5952 bytes)

Clearing .robarrier @ 0x800012880 (972672 bytes)

Clearing .bss @ 0x801007e0 (5504 bytes)

Clearing .work @ 0x80101d60( 66036384 bytes)

I have tried both u-boot 1.3.3 and u-boot 2009.03 and have not found any
improvements.

RAM address info is located in range of 0x8000000 to 0x83ffffff; U-boot is
located in 0x83fc0000.
bootelf is called with argument 0x81000000.
Any idea, hint, and advice on how to solve the problem would be appreciated.

Thanks.
SAeeD