[U-Boot] Problem Booting RTEMS with u-boot on Phycore LPC3250

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 17 07:17:26 CEST 2012

Dear SAeeD,

In message <CAEdVrmO=+AbWHnXtoG9RKwspnpqq8uZQtQOT+_MtLeU3-HRtJg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I have built an RTEMS 4.10.2 elf image for Phycore LPC3250. I am using
> I have tried both u-boot 1.3.3 and u-boot 2009.03 and have not found any
> improvements.

These are two very old versions.  Forthermore, it appears that the
Phycore LPC3250 is not supported in mainline U-Boot (mr what would the
exact board name be?).

Where exactly did you get the U-Boot source code from?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. X is work.  Y
is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.                 - Albert Einstein