[U-Boot] Problem Booting RTEMS with u-boot on Phycore LPC3250

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:10:01 CEST 2012

Dear Wolfgang,

Where exactly did you get the U-Boot source code from?

Various sources in fact:
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/u-boot-1.3.3-lpc32xx.patch
http://git.lpclinux.com/?p=uboot-2009.03-lpc32xx.git;a=summary
http://git.lpclinux.com/?p=uboot-2011.12-lpc32xx.git;a=summary
https://github.com/sobczyk/u-boot

I think the problem might be related to the big size of .Work section.
(About 63 MB while board's SRAM is 64 MB!)
Is it possible that clearing .Work, collapses U-Boot which is stored in
SRAM at 0x83fc0000?
BTW, it is a little weird that U-Boot loads .start @ 0x80000000 and then
clears .vector at the same address:

Clearing .vector @ 0x80000000 (5952 bytes)
Might the problem be related to the wrong structure of my ELF file?

Thanks,
SAeeD