[U-Boot] Request for Kirkwood new Marvell MMC Driver mainline

DrEagle dreagle at doukki.net
Thu Sep 20 19:25:41 CEST 2012

I have a patch for the support of a generic MMC driver for kirkwood Soc.
I want to make some few more fix to have sheevaplugs been updated also.

Here is the complete changelog of my patch :
- Add Marvell SDIO/MMC driver for Kirkwood SoC
- Add SDIO/MMC support for Sheevaplug board
- Fix env address for Sheevaplug board
- Fix mtdparts for Sheevaplug board
- Fix mtdids for Sheevaplug board
- Add default mtdparts for Sheevaplug board
- Add default mtdids for Sheevaplug board
- Add SATA support for Sheevaplug board

Is there any guide to help for making cumulative patch, and for using
git diff to make some local branch ?

I need, I suppose, to make patch for each subject and segment my diff
into few proposal ?
- MMC Driver
- MMC support
- Fix env

Is there any guide for proposing patch to be mainline supported into uboot ?

Thanks in advance for the tips,

Amicalement,