[U-Boot] ext4 support is now merged

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Thu Sep 20 20:40:41 CEST 2012

Hey all,

I've merged the ext4 branch (and Stephen's cache-align fix) into master
and pushed.  The only problem report we have currently is that for
sufficiently large partitions we _may_ have unreadable directories.  I'm
committed to working through this issue and seeing what's going on, the
main problem right now being that my large ext4 USB disk is fine and
Rob's large ext4 disk (or image?) is not.  ext[23] seems to be
uneffected (I know the Angstrom folks have been using an older version
of these patches for some time) so I believe the best course of action
right now is to push this out to a wider audience.

Thanks all!

--
Tom