[U-Boot] arch/powerpc/lib/board.c:get_effective_memsize() for 4GB+ systems

Robert Thorhuus robert.thorhuus at ericsson.com
Fri Sep 21 13:54:38 CEST 2012

Hello Timur!

You really used the machine gun there ;)

Ok. I'll just answer your 2GB+ usage question:

Testing!
No I will not be using much memory at all for functionality. But the memory needs to be tested. What is your proposal for that then?
And I see U-Boot as the first software place for test and debug. Maybe I want to read out RAM contents?

BR
Robert