[U-Boot] [RFC] Tigon III (bcm57xx) Driver on fsl platforms

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 20 08:01:36 CET 2013

Dear Ben Collins,

Please don't top post / full quote.

In message <DC9085B5-25ED-465A-B42F-B243FC9D78A2 at servergy.com> you wrote:
> To answer most of your questions, I'm not entirely worried about the issues
> you are, I am just looking for help getting it working right now. I'll cross
> the license/submit bridge when I get to it.

Hm... I would expect it was easier to get the Linux driver adapted.
There is a large number of issues (techincal and formal) with the code
you have, so adapting it so make it acceptable for U-Boot looks like a
major reqork to me.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Data is a lot like humans: It is  born.  Matures.  Gets  married  to
other  data, divorced. Gets old. One thing that it doesn't do is die.
It has to be killed."                                 - Arthur Miller