[U-Boot] Stack size

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 30 18:08:59 CET 2013

Dear Parimala Baggiri,

In message <CAD6P=4jO2BhCCU10227a_N3rUMK1aWU_C=BPYdtitFE0E4drfg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Any chance that you are using an older and/or out-of-tree version of
> > U-Boot?  We can only help you with mainline code...
> >
> I am using u-boot-linaro-stable version from linaro.

Sorry, Linaro has an unknown number of unknown patches in their tree,
we cannot help you with that.

Also note that several people have repeatedly reported problems with
the Linaro tool chain, so be careful about that, too.

> > Attach a debugger?
>
> No debugger.

Buy one.  It will save you lots of time.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10%  takes
the other 90% of the time.