[U-Boot] How to generate the exceptions in U-boot

VISWANADHULA BALAJI vbalaji39 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 07:42:58 CET 2013

Dear all,

For knowing the exception handler functionality in the U-boot, instead of
running the stand alone applications i included the code(which generates
the data abort)in the u-boot. When i run board gets hanged. I included the
code after enable_interrupts( ) function. I am able to see the
handler functionality when i run the stand alone applications but not with
the data abort generated code. Can you guide me how to come out from this.

Thanks
balaji.V