[U-Boot] patches status

Angelo Dureghello sysamfw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:53:37 CET 2013

Dear All,

sorry if i ask, don't want to put any pressure.

I am currently blocked to port a new board patch on the list, depending on
two patches i posted in november:

[U-Boot,1/1] m68k/lib: fix serial driver relocation
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/201421/

[U-Boot,1/1] mtd/cfi: add support for SST 4KB sector granularity
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/203086/

The first one is related tho serial routines erroneously running from flash.
This is important for me to be accepted to proceed with the board patch, but
the issues affects currently all coldfire boards.

The second is less important, i can write my own flash.c, but would be nice
to know if there is any chance it can eb accepted.

Regards,
Angelo Dureghello