[U-Boot] USB driver on MPC8555E controller on a Non-RTOS project

Srijith srijithr at bel.co.in
Fri Jan 11 17:06:24 CET 2013

Hello,

We are using an in-house Power PC board with MPC8555E processor.We are
currently developing drivers for USB on bare board(Non-RTOS).

We would like your inputs regarding the implementation of usb driver.My
reference is uboot and
linux.

We are implementing usb support for the first time and are very new to it.
Am aware of the USB protocol.I would like to know, if there is any
implementation for usb drivers for mpc8555E support in uboot, which i can
refer it for porting.
If not, what all components could i refer in uboot to implement this.

Our milestone is usb device enumeration and detection initially.

Please could you help us out regarding this.

Appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thanks in advance!!