[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2013.01 released
trini at ti.com
Tue Jan 15 23:17:28 CET 2013
U-Boot v2013.01 has been released and uploaded to git. I expect to see
it on the ftp server soon.
The merge window is now open until February 9th and the next release,
v2013.04 is scheduled for release on April 15th 2013 (the wiki is a bit
off right now).
We'll wait for Wolfgang to run the stats tool, but until then, looking
over the git log I see:
- Lots of cleanups everywhere, once again.
- A big serial cleanup
- Initial support for running sparse on our codebase
- Environment cleanups and support for value validation.
- Further clean-ups and enhancements to our SPL framework and another
platform now implements support for direct booting of Linux (and
bypassing full U-Boot).
- Improved support for a number of platforms on almost all arches that
Thanks for all of your hard work everyone!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the U-Boot