[U-Boot] Slow tftp boot with Ubuntu 12.04 tftp server

David Aldrich David.Aldrich at EMEA.NEC.COM
Thu Jan 17 16:29:54 CET 2013

I would like to give some more information about my problem.  u-boot's tftp transfers do eventually complete and the evm boots.  I can then execute tftp get commands from Linux on the evm and these execute quickly. So the problem definitely has to do with the way u-boot uses tftp.

BR

David