[U-Boot] Booting different kernel from U-Boot based on time stamp

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 21 15:37:06 CET 2013

Dear Hemal Patel,

please do not top-post / full-quote.  If you need help, please see

In message <assp.07330ae221.50FD468D.1090707 at slscorp.com> you wrote:
> 1.What do you mean by board specific ?

A "(board specific) command" is a command implemented in your board
specific code.

> 2.Which file should I modify?

One of those in your board directory - eventually you would add a new
one there.

> 3.From which file this bootm command is called?And where do I find this
> file in stack?

These commands would be part of your boot command settings, i. e.
what you define for "bootcmd".

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How does a project get to be a year late?      ... One day at a time.