[U-Boot] [Patch v3] Consolidate bool type

Allen Martin amartin at nvidia.com
Wed Jan 23 23:10:09 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 02:05:26PM -0800, York Sun wrote:
> On 01/23/2013 02:02 PM, Scott Wood wrote:

> >> I know this version has problem. I am hoping more people get involved
> >> and test what they can. I tried the arm toolchain you pointed to me. I
> >> couldn't run MAKEALL for arm.
> >
> > Even before your patch, using USE_PRIVATE_LIBGCC?  How many boards failed?
> >
> I don't know. Wolfgang brought it. Allen kindly offered help to verify
> on tegra which uses USE_PRIVATE_LIBGCC.

I actually have a script to build all 1000+ boards in every
architecture, but I think a few of my toolchains are broken (openrisc
and blackfin come to mind).  I've been thinking about incorporating
that functionality into MAKEALL as a set of patches.

In the meantime I can build and test on tegra, which as York says uses
USE_PRIVATE_LIBGCC.

-Allen
--
nvpublic