[U-Boot] smdk2416 support?

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:32:08 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 08:40:19PM -0800, James W. wrote:
> ok ,I think ,you can try smdk2410,
>
> And porting it to 2416.
>
> boot from nand ?

At the first phase, I think I'd better boot from nand. After then I hope
I can boot from SD card. (Is that possible? Is that easy? thanks)

I want to ask, to driver some very basic SoC peripherals, such as SDRAM
and UARTs, how much work left to do if starting from smdk2410?

But it is still strange to me, since smdk2416 has existed for a long
time.

Thanks a lot.