[U-Boot] smdk2416 support?

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:36:21 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:40:32PM -0800, James W. wrote:
> uboot's source code may can't directly drive 2410 SoC peripherals, but It
> can work, and print U-boot logo.

typo? by 2410 SoC, you actually means 2416, right?

If my understand you correctly, I think you mean, with 2410 board
definition in u-boot source code, I can make an u-boot image by 'make
smdk2410_config', then directly use the resulted image on a 2416 board.
It should work althought not all functionalities are ready.  If this is
true, it is a really a good news to me.