[U-Boot] MX23 patches

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Tue Jan 29 23:21:21 CET 2013

Hello,

due to the recent influx of patches, I completely lost track of what is going
on, what patches need review and what patches are already obsolete. Therefore,
I'd like to ask you, Otavio, to proceed as follows:

- I will discard all patches for mx23 currently in my mailbox
- I'd like you to reset the versioning on all your patches and start with clean
slate (from V1, as of this moment)
- Repost all series you currently have, incl. those you already submitted with
proper description in all patches and with a proper cover letter (git NNN --
cover-letter)
- Wait at least one full day (24 hours) between re-sending a series, unless
explicitly requested otherwise.
- Always CC me, Fabio and Stefano on _all_ the patches in the series, not only
selected ones. (you can add "Cc: Us Er <u at s.er>" in the patch description, this
will let git send-email automatically handle the Cc)
- Read [1], esp. the part about In-Reply-To please , apply this only when re-
posting series. Do NOT do In-Reply-To for the re-post of the series after this
restart, only if V2 is needed from now on.

That is all.

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches#General_Patch_Submission_Rules

Best regards,
Marek Vasut