[U-Boot] U-Boot + libtomcrypt

André Schaller an.schall at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:28:11 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I want to add some Random Number Generation functions / Hashing
Functions to u-boot. I implemented the functionality and now I need to
include it to the upstream source code of u-boot (inside
hwinit-common.c). I was wondering if these even works? Is this lib small
enough to fit in the MLO? Can I adjust the size of the MLO if it is too
large? Did anyone tried to do this before and could share experiences?
Right now I am including all the missing header-files to the source code
(which are needed by libtomcrypt).

Thanks in adaance,
André