[U-Boot] patches never reviewed

Angelo Dureghello sysamfw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:20:55 CEST 2013

Dear Scott,

please be sure before replying to verify the "history" of the threads.
This patch is around for more than one year.

1) i was quite sure that last patch body was ok. Please let me know
eventually what are these issues, if any, with a "feedback".

2) in most of the cases i always included Mr, Jason Jim in CC, that
in most of the cases never reply. Maybe could be the case to verify
this and clarify with him.

3) this "subject" is in this form because is not the 1st but the
second reminder to review the patches, and not a patch.

You told me
board: add support for amcore board
is not correct,

but of course you can check the patchwork site and see other title
like that "passed". And in case i fix this, someone will say
the m68k in the title is wrong, becouse is a board patch.

To the community,
----------------

i fixed several and several things on this patch over more than one
year, following several and several feedbacks from many of you.

I was expecting a minimal of flexibility and a final approval, since i
contributed also for bug fixing sometime, and since some other boards
has been approved wthout too many troubles.

I have seen this is depending much from the cpu/arch tree maintainer
or custodian.
And the custodian of Coldfire tree from Freescale seems is not
partecipating to much in this patch.

The result is that there is no way to have the board nor m5307 cpu
patch accepted becouse again, for the 100th time, there is something
not correct.

I am not stupid, and understanding now that whatever would be my
changes, patch will still be stopped and stopped from a different guy.

I don't want to accuse anyone of any form of discrimination, but i
stop to contribute for now, almost for m68k branch.

With Best Regards,

Angelo Dureghello