[U-Boot] patches never reviewed

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Jun 6 16:39:15 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Angelo Dureghello <sysamfw at gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't want to accuse anyone of any form of discrimination, but i
> stop to contribute for now, almost for m68k branch.

I understand your disappointment and I agree in most of your complains. At
same time, I also think we should turn the page and start over. May you
reconsider and do a last try?

 * fix the board addition as already pointed out
 * check your other patches to see if you spot something wrong
 * send it again.

Please also ensure you add (again) the maintainer in Cc so you'll have your
side done and the duty of review and check it will be in the custodian side.

Friendly,

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br