[U-Boot] TFTP timeouts, i.mx fec problem?

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 02:15:59 CEST 2013

Hi Ruud,

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:56 AM, Ruud Commandeur <RCommandeur at clb.nl> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been testing for a while now on the i.mx28 evk, and I noticed
> that almost all tftp transfers take some time before they actually
> start. It will show a 'T' as first character, then followed by '#'

Besides the initial timeout you mentioned, I also see some timeouts
during the kernel transfer.

I have just sent two patches converting mx28evk to use phylib, but I
still see the timeouts there.

I see that in the kernel there is a workaround for LAN8270 low por
mode and I will try it when I have a chance.

Please let me know if you make any progress on this.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam