[U-Boot] 2013.07-rc1 plans?

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Jun 10 13:43:20 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Albert ARIBAUD
<albert.u.boot at aribaud.net>wrote:

> Hi Otavio,
>
> On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 12:54:31 -0300, Otavio Salvador
> <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'd like to know what the plains regarding rc releases?
>
> Dunno right now what Tom is planning, but before it goes out, I would
> like to first finish going through my current todo on patchwork (and
> also sort out the current TI PR) so that rc1 has all ARM changes known
> to be meant for 2013.07.

Right; I am specially interested on this but I also believe a more clear
schedule or plan would be good.

Maybe U-Boot could adopt a more or less 'rc' release as kernel. I don't
think it needs to be weekly but every two weeks could be interesting?

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br